|High-volume duplication with duplexing
As the industry's first duplexing digital duplicator, the Ricoh Priport DX 4640PD is specifically engineered to deliver large volumes of two-sided output with excellent image quality and outstanding cost efficiency. This reliable, user-friendly system sets a new standard for affordable, high-volume productivity. It enables healthcare providers, print-for-pay facilities, central reproduction departments (CRD) and others to dramatically increase output speed while keeping cost-per-page extremely low.
- Complete large jobs quickly with output speeds up to 120 ppm, two-sided 8.5" x 11" or 240 ipm
- Optimize productivity for one-sided documents with output speeds up to 135 ppm
- High-volume network printer as well as a digital copier
- Store frequently duplicated documents on the optional hard drive for instant reprints
- Get started on important jobs immediately with a first-print-out time as low as 12 seconds
- Produce bold solids, halftones and photos - while eliminating print through - with well-defined masters and evenly percolated ink
- Ensure registration from page-to-page, and fine-tune results with an adjustable margin of 0.25 mm
- Drop cost-per-page for large print and copy volumes to just fractions of a cent
- Speed through job setup quickly with the large, easy-to-navigate LCD touch-screen panel
- Loading supplies is easy, even for new users - just push a lever to dispose of the old master in a secure receptacle
- Monitor system status or adjust setting remotely over the network with SmartDeviceMonitor, or over the web with Web Image Monitor software
- Keep service calls to a minimum with a high duty cycle, up to 600,000 prints per month
Extension HDD Type 1 40 GB (6 GB for document storage)
Memory Unit Type C (128 MB/256 MB) SDRAM
PostScript 3 Board Type 2 Module type ROM DIMM
IEEE 802.11b I/F Unit Type 1 Protocol TCP/IP, NetBEUI, IPX/SPX, AppleTalk
Data Transfer Speed Auto select from below speed 1Mbps, 2Mbps, 5.5Mbps, 11Mbps
Frequency Range 2412 - 2462 MHz (1 - 11 channels)
Transmittable distance 1Mbps 400 m
2Mbps 270 m 5.5Mbps 200 m 11Mbps 140 m
Transmission mode 802.11 ad-hoc, ad-hoc, and infrastructure mode
|Automatic Document Feeder |
Product Name ARDF Type 4640
Simplex Standard sized papers: DLT, LT, LG Non-standard sized papers: Vertical: 4.2" - 11.7" Horizontal: 5.1" - 34"
Duplex DLT, LT, LG,
Original Weight 14 to 28 lb.
Simplex Standard sized papers: 14 to 34 lb. Non-standard sized papers: 14 to 28 lb.
Duplex 14 to 28 lb.
Original table capacity 50 sheets (20 lb. paper)
Power Source From mainframe
Dimensions (W x D x H) W 21.65" x D 18.50" x H 5.11"
Net Weight 22.04 lb.
|TC-IIR (Twin Color Printing System) |
Product Name TC-IIR
Configuration Floor Standing (with optional cabinet)
Master Processing No master making unit
Printing Process Twin color press roller printing system
Printing Area 11.4" x 16.0"
Print Paper Size Maximum 12.8" x 17.3" Minimum 2.8" x 9.8"
Print Paper Weight 12.5 lb. Bond - 110 lb. Index
Image Position 1st drum: Vertical; 15 mm Horizontal; 10 mm 2nd drum: Vertical; 5 mm Horizontal; 10 mm
Minimum Movable Unit 0.125 mm (2nd drum)
Printing Speed 90 - 120 sheets / minute (90,105,120 cpm)
Skip Feed Available
Friction Control Available
Paper Type Selection Available
Auto Switch Off Available
Paper Feed Table Capacity 1,000 sheets (20 lb. paper)
Paper Delivery Table Capacity 1,000 sheets (20 lb. paper)
Paper Counter Standard
Color Drum Change Available
Power Source 110 - 120V, 60Hz
Power Consumption 120cpm printing: 550W
Dimensions W: 61.22" x D: 24.80" x H: 21.85"
Weight 194 lb. With 2 drums 227.07 lb.
|LCS (Large Capacity System) |
Product Name LS3000R
Configuration Consists of two parts: Large Capacity Input Tray (LCIT) Large Capacity Output Tray (LCOT) LCIT can be used independently
Paper Feed Tray Stack Capacity 3,000 sheets (20 lb.)
Paper Delivery Tray Stack Capacity 3,000 sheets (20 lb.)
Delivery Paper Size Max: 11.69" x 17" Min: 5" x 7.16"
Delivery Paper Weight 12.5 lb. Bond - 110 lb. Index