to Previous Page
Ricoh - Pro C751
Both Production Print
Speed: 75 PPM Color & B/W
|Exceptional speed, quality and value for high-volume workflow
Finally, a color production-class system that lets you do more - for less. Introducing the RICOH Pro C751, the revolutionary color production system that delivers superior 4800 dpi image quality, enhanced media handling, and incredible value for the most challenging and unique print jobs. This powerful and versatile production printer is ideal for commercial and in-house print centers that need one system to do it all. It delivers outstanding quality color output, incredible throughput, high up-time and convenient inline finishing options to help you improve document workflow and grow your business.
- Add value to your production runs with incredible resolution at fast speeds for the best mix of quality and productivity on the market. The system delivers optimal output quality with unrivaled 1200 x 4800 dpi resolution.
- The Pro C751 production printer features a 75 pages-per-minute print engine.
- Quickly identify the active paper tray and minimize mis-feeds with the tray indicator light. All paper trays feature an LED lamp, so operators can efficiently refill paper in idle trays during print runs to prepare for the next job.
- Speed processing of large jobs and ensure maximum throughput. With dual-processor architecture and robust horsepower, operators can simultaneously RIP one file while processing another to enhance productivity.
- Maximize up-time without compromising quality with an innovative liquid-cooled developer system that maintains operating temperature on even the longest print runs.
- Achieve the highest resolution available - 1200 x 4800 dpi - with revolutionary Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL) technology. The 40-beam VCSEL laser delivers tighter registration and more accurate fill for sharper text and smoother graphics, job after job.
- Deliver consistent, reliable image quality from the first print to the last with continuous parallel calibration. Sensors on the transfer belt monitor CMYK values and recalibrate color density on the fly for more accurate, dependable color output.
- Employ precision front-to-back registration control to maintain accuracy on double-sided documents. VCSEL technology identifies paper expansion and contraction and aligns the image automatically for finite adjustments.
- Enhance brilliant images on a wide variety of substrates with PxP toners and oil-less fusing technologies. Smaller, uniform toner particles with a low melting point improve adhesion on thick, textured and coated stocks for limitless possibilities.
- Experience virtually endless productivity with 7,000-sheet paper capacity - replaceable on the fly from six media pick points.
- Accommodate large-size, thick stock up to 300 gsm, making the system ideal for direct mailers, transpromotional and variable data printing.
- Improve productivity with the innovative Paper Library feature. Select up to 1,000 preset or custom paper profiles and choose from up to 50 system settings for quick, automated adjustments to a variety of paper types. Link to Fiery Paper Catalog to ensure real-time synchronization.
- Prevent paper warping and curling and ensure precise paper feeding with Air-Assist feeding technology, a counter steering roller and optional paper decurler unit.
- Minimize maintenance wait times with Trained Customer Replaceable Units (TCRUs). Operators can quickly replace eight key imaging components, including the fusing unit, charger roller and paper feed rollers.
- Replace toner, waste bottle and paper supplies without interrupting print jobs for greater productivity. A unique sub-hopper unit stores additional toner for up to 1,000 sheets to ensure continuous runs during routine maintenance tasks.
- Run up to 180,000 pages per month with optimal efficiency. The heavy-duty, steel-welded design minimizes vibrations to withstand heavy use and continuous operation.
- Identify system alerts quickly from greater distances with a pole-mounted, highly-visible operator call light that extends well above the system.
- Provide accurate color across platforms, applications and media with precise color management that delivers professional-grade calibration, matching and proofing.
- Select up to 250 Spot Colors, identify embedded ICC profiles, and choose from a wide range of color simulation capabilities for accurate color reproduction.
- Extend VDP capabilities with EFI Fiery FreeForm and PPML support and create targeted, personalized marketing collateral cost-effectively in-house.
- Leverage several job management tools - including EFI Command Workstation, HotFolders, Rush Printing, Virtual Printers and JDF for job ticket support - to simplify workflow, expedite jobs and improve consistency.
- Manage complex documents and assembly jobs with Fiery utilities such as SeeQuence Impose and Compose to produce high-quality collateral from a single, integrated, easy-to-use platform.
- Choose from six different patterns of paper folding with the new and improved multi-folding unit. Users can make precise adjustments at the operation panel to simplify folding for even the most complex direct mail jobs.
- Produce finished, professional-quality booklets with up to 100 stapled pages or up to 20 folded, saddle-stitched sheets. An optional face trimmer and punch unit enhance output capabilities.
- Achieve fully automatic, in-line finishing, folding and trimming of booklets up to 30 sheets through Ricoh's partnership with Plockmatic International.
- Expand finishing options with GBC StreamPunch Pro EX - a device with interchangeable die sets to individually punch pages, then bind the pages off-line.
- Enjoy fully automated ring-binding for faster, more cost-effective booklet creation. Operators can choose from two ring sizes for booklets up to 50 or 100 sheets.
- Run unattended, extended print runs with the high-capacity stacker. The stacker can store 5,000 sheets and features a roll-away cart for convenient off-line finishing, packing and distribution.
- Distribute documents quickly and efficiently throughout the enterprise with a wide range of scan-to destinations, including e-mail, URL, FTP and more.
- Store frequently used files on a Document Server for previews, modifications and reprints without re-ripping.
- Program virtually any job easily from the intuitive touchscreen control panel and monitor its progress in production.
- Use Web Image Monitor to program and administer key system functions via a standard Web browser. Remote access to system details, supply status and settings enable users to manage the system anytime, anywhere.
- Monitor system status remotely in real time with @Remote. This diagnostic solution collects device service and error log data remotely and reports media, toner and service alerts.
- Erase confidential data automatically and permanently from the system hard drive with DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS).
- Restrict access to authorized users. The system supports external (Windows, LDAP) and internal (basic and user code) authentication to maximize efficiency and accountability.
- Safeguard documents, address book data and remote management access. The system supports IP security protocols to encrypt every IP packet in the data stream for high-security applications.
|13" x 19.2" Large Capacity Tray |
Dimensions (WxDxH) 34" x 28.7" x 47.9"
(865 mm x 730 mm x 1218 mm)
Weight Less than 396 lbs. (less than 180 kg)
Noise (Power Level) Less than 76dB
Paper Size A5 (SEF)/HLT (SEF) - 13" x 19.2"
Paper Capacity 4th tray: 1,000 sheets
5th tray: 2,000 sheets
6th tray: 1,000 sheets
Air Assist Paper Pickup Yes (all tray)
Paper Capacity 500 sheets (20 lb. Bond, 80 g/m7sup2;)
Paper Size A5 - A3 - 5.5" x 8.5" - 13" x 19.2"*1
Paper Weight 14 lb. Bond - 80 lb. Cover (52.3 - 216 g/m2)
|Finishers (SR5030/SR5040 Booklet Maker) |
Dimensions (WxDxH) 39" x 28.7" x 44.5" (990 mm x 730 mm x 1130 mm)
Note: Does not includes projections
Weight Less than 286 lbs. (less than 130 kg)
Note: Does not includes projections
Power Source 100 - 240V
Power Consumption Less than 250W
Output Jogger Standard
Proof Tray Stack capacity: 250 sheets
Paper size: Max up to 13" x 19.2"
Shift Tray Stack capacity: 2,500 sheets
Paper Size B5 - A3 8.5" x 11" - 11" x 17"
Paper Weight 17 - 24 lb. Bond
Staple Position Top, Bottom, 2 Staples, Top-slant
Staples Capacity* A4, B5, 8.5" x 11": 2 - 100 sheets
A3, B4 11" - 17", 8.5" x 14":
2 - 50 sheets
Z - folding: 10 sheets
|Saddle Stitch Specifications |
Paper Size 8.5" x 11" - 13" x 19.2"
Paper Weight 17 - 24 lb. Bond
Staple Position Center 2 position
Staples Capacity* 18 - 20 lb. Bond: 20 sheets
20 - 24 lb. Bond: 15 sheets
Cover Sheet: One cover sheet (up to 90 lb. Index/163 g/m2) can be included in the above stapling capacity.
|Punch Specifications (Option) |
Number of Punch 2 or 3 holes
Dimension (WxDxH) 43.9" x 23.2" x 21.8"
(1,115 mm x 591 mm x 555 mm)
Weight 165 lbs. (75 kg)
Trimming TypeOne side edge Face Trim
Trimming Capacity 1 - 20 sheets (2 - 40 pages after folding)
Dimension (WxDxH) 21.2" x 28.7" x 50.8"
(540 mm x 730 mm x 1,290 mm)
Weight Less than 99 lbs. (less than 45 kg)
Paper Size 11" x 17" - 5.5" x 8.5"; Max. 13" x 19.2"
Paper Weight 17 lb. Bond - 80 lb. Cover
Cover Paper Capacity 200 sheets x 2 trays
|Multi-Folding Unit (FD5010) |
Single Sheet: Z-fold, Half fold/Print inside, Half fold/Print outside, Letter fold-in/Print inside, Letter fold-in/Print outside, Letter fold-out, Double Parallel/ Print inside, Double Parallel/Print outside, Gate Fold/Print inside, Gate Fold/Print outside
Multiple Sheets: Up to 3 sheets, Half fold/Print inside, Half fold/Print outside, Letter fold-in/Print inside, Letter fold-in/Print outside, Letter fold-out
Single Sheet Mode: up to 12" x 18"
Half folding: up to 13" x 19.2"
Letter folding in/out: 8.5" x 11"
Double parallel: up to 12" x 18"
Gate folding: 8.5" x 11"
Multiple Sheet Mode:
Half folding - up to 13" x 19.2"
Letter folding in: 8.5" x 11"
Letter folding out: 8.5" x 11"
Single Sheet Mode: 28 lb. Bond
Multiple Sheet Mode: 20 lb. Bond
Power Supply 120V, 60Hz
Dimension (WxDxH) 18.3" x 28.7" x 39.3"
(466 mm x 730 mm x 1,000 mm)
Weight 202.4 lbs. (92 kg)
Dimensions (WxDxH) 19.5" x 20.8" x 6.9"
(495 mm x 530 mm x 175 mm)
Weight 22 lbs. (10 kg)
Paper Size Up to 11" x 17"
Paper Capacity 1,000 sheets
Dimensions (WxDxH) 34.2" x 28.7" x 39.7"
(870 mm x 730 mm x 1,010 mm)
Weight Less than 308 lbs. (less than 140 kg)
Power Supply 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
Paper Size 8.5" x 11" LEF
Paper Weight Binding and Punching up to 80 lb. Cover
Capacity of Ring Bind 2 - 100 sheets
Number of Holes 8.5" x 11" - 21 holes
Ring Supply 8.5" x 11", 50 and 100 sheet, Black or White
Tab Stock Supported
Stack Capacity Binding mode: 11 sets
Punching Mode 100 sheets (200 pages in Duplex)
|High Capacity Stacker (SK5020) |
Dimensions (WxDxH) 35.4" x 28.7" x 39.3"
(900 mm x 730 mm x 1000 mm)
Weight Stacker: 264 lbs. (120 kg)
Roll-away Cart 33 lbs. (15 kg)
Configuration Console type
Power Supply 120V, 60Hz
Proof Tray Paper Size: 13" x 19.2"
Capacity: 250 sheets
Stack Tray Paper Size: 13" x 19.2"
Paper Weight: 14 lb. Bond - 110 lb.
Cover (52 - 300 g/m2)
Stack Capacity: 13" x 19.2": 5,000 sheets
B5-Half LT: 2,500 sheets Output Jogger: Standard
Dimensions (WxHxD) 13.1" x 28.6" x 38.9"
(333 x 727 x 989 mm)
Paper Size 13" x 19.2" - Post Card
Paper Weight 14 lb. Bond - 110 lb. Cover
(52 g/m - 300 g/m2)
Black: 48.5K prints/bottle
Cyan: 48.5K prints/bottle
Magenta: 48.5K prints/bottle
Yellow: 48.5K prints/bottle
Waste Toner Bottle 70K
All specifications are preliminary and subject to change.