- Output speeds up to 14 documents per minute.
- Redesigned, super-wide color LCD operation panel.
- Reduce paper and toner usage by previewing document thumbnails before printing or scanning.
- Eliminate tedious document updating by capturing as-builts, handwritten, on-site changes and color markups, and then integrating them with satellite imagery, photographs and maps to create complete bid sets.
- Create and distribute documents with a comprehensive selection of Scan-to options including Scan-to USB/SC Card.
- Simplify document access by temporarily storing documents on the 320 GB (160 x 2) "Document Server" and view them on the control panel or your PC for reprinting, as needed.
- 2 Drawer Cut Sheet Paper Tray (option)
- Auto Paper Selection (APS)
- Auto Reduce/Enlargement, User Auto Reduce/Enlargement, Preset Reduce/Enlargement, Zoom, Size Magnification, Directional Magnification
- Directional Size Magnification (percentage and mm/inch), Fine Magnification
- Electronic Sort
- Image Overlay, Format Overlay, Negative/Positive, Mirroring, Double Copy, Repeat Copy, Combine Images
- Job Interrupt
- Job Program (up to 10 jobs)
- Manage System and Security Settings, Document Server, Printer and Scanner Features
- Margin Adjustment
- Preset Stamps, User Preset Stamps, Date Stamp, Page Stamp
- Standard 320 GB Hard Disk Drive: Store Up to 3,000 Documents
- User Tools, Manage System and Security Settings, Document Server, Printer and Scanner Features
- Driver support for Windows - PostScript, HDI and a Web Print Tool to build job sets from HP-GL, TIFF, PDFs and CALS file formats.
- Minimize the learning curve with drivers similar to standard print drivers.
Print Controller Features
- Auto Paper Select
- Color Editing Tools
- Combine Images
- Cut Mode
- Distributive Printing
- Limitless Paper Feed
- Locked Print
- Output Tray Selection
- Output to One Inkjet
- Paper Remaining Level
- Pen Settings Preview Print
- Print Queue Management
- Sample Print Setting - Build Job Sets from Multiple File Formats
- Simultaneous Printing and Scanning
- Title Block Setting
- Minimize system footprint with the embedded color scanner.
- Scan documents of extensive sizes and types, including architectural drawings, sepias, blueprints, detailed maps, folded or wrinkled documents, oversized drawings, photos or posters with unrivaled speed and image quality.
- Scan your documents, either as multi-page Tiffs & PDFs, or single page PDFs, Tiffs, or Jpegs directly to e-mail, SMB, Folder, FTP, URL, NCP, USB/SD Card (option) and Document Server.
- Capture crystal clear B&W 600 DPI scans or enhance scanning and printing workflow.
- Speed up the capture of changes and additions by scanning your marked-up drawings in color.
- Ensure easy retrieval of stored documents by scanning documents directly to file.
- Authentication Modes
- Continuous Input
- Multiple Scan Settings
- RGB (24 bit), Grey, B&W
- Scan Modes
|Paper Cassette Tray|| ||2 drawer paper cassette; adjustable up to 18" x 24". Holds up to 250 sheets x 2 (17 lbs. - 20 lbs.)|
|Roll Feeder|| ||2 roll feeder option; holds an additional 2 rolls (4 rolls total)|
|Roll Holders|| ||2 holders, max roll diameter 3" core|
Printer Option Type W7140 (Option)
|Controller Board|| ||Embedded|
|Print Speed|| ||14 ppm D-size LEF, 7 ppm E-size SEF|
|Print Resolution|| ||Up to 600 dpi|
|HDD|| ||320 GB (160 x 2) (Shared with other applications such as Copy/Scanner)|
|Supported File|| ||HP-GL, HP-GL2, HP-RTL, TIFF, Formats PostScript/PDF, CALS, MS Office File Formats, JPEGs HDI Driver: DWG|
Scanner Option Type W7140 (Option)
|Controller Board|| ||Embedded|
|Scan Speed|| ||1.75 ips - 13 ips @ 600 dpi|
|Scan Speed|| ||Scan Resolution 150 dpi to 600 dpi;|
Twain: up to 1200 dpi
|Scanner Features|| ||Scan-to-Email, Scan-to-Folder, Network TWAIN, Scan-to-NCP, Scan-to-FTP, Scan-to-SMB, Scan-to-Document Server|
|Edit|| ||Erase Border, Positive/Negative, Mirror Image|
|Preview|| ||Full View: 18" x 24";|
Section Preview: 36" x 48"
|File Formats|| ||Multi page TIFF, Single page TIFF, Multi page PDF, Single page PDF, Single page JPEG|